Businesses can expect to pay over 50% in their earnings in taxes. We strive in finding tax strategies for you that will minimize your taxes and defer them in such a way that you are in control of how much tax you want to pay. We advise businesses in a variety of ways and find opportunities to accelerate deductions and defer income.
- Prepayment of liabilities (rent, insurance, state taxes, etc.)
- Bonus accruals
- Maximizing tax depreciation
- Accruals of expenses, taxes, wages, etc.
- Deferring Revenue
- Uncollectable Income
- Manufacturers are allowed a deduction equal to a percentage of net income from their qualifying U.S. production activities
- The term manufacturing is very broad and includes producing and creating things such as TV shows, movies and software.
Research and Development Credit
- Dollar for dollar reduction of tax liability measured by comparing the current year research expenditures to a historical base amount.
Meals and Entertainment 100% Deduction
There are several exceptions to the 50% disallowance rule. Some include:
- Reimbursed expenses
- Recreational expenses for employees
- Entertainment sold to customers
- De minimus fringe
- Meals furnished at the convenience of the employer.
State and Local Tax
State and local taxing authorities are changing tax regulations EVERY DAY. There are many ways to decrease your state tax. We will determine the least amount of income you must report to each state and local taxing authority. Additionally, any state taxes you pay to other states will likely offset your principal state of residence which can be an area of huge tax savings.
- Nexus studies
- Apportionment analysis
Sales & Use Tax
Doing business in a state requires licenses, permits, and tax compliance among other things. We will make sure all of your tax needs are handled. We provide:
- Property Tax Services
- Sales & Use Tax
- Personal Property Tax Fixed Asset Reviews